Speaking of cabinet countertops, it can be said that there are various styles, colors, and materials. Common countertops are quartz stone, artificial stone, stainless steel, natural stone, veneer, and other materials.
The choice of quartz stone is not only the warm atmosphere it creates for the home, but also the result of an exhaustive comparison in terms of environmental protection, quality, color and other features.
In the composition of quartz stone, the main body is quartz sand powder, accounting for about 90%, resin, pigment, and other auxiliary materials accounting for about 10%.
These determine that the hardness and rigidity of quartz stone are higher than marble and ordinary artificial stone, and also determine its following properties:
- Not easy to scratch: the quartz content is as high as 93%, and Shi Ying crystal is a natural mineral with a hardness that is only higher than diamond in nature.
- Pollution-free: Quartz stone is a compact, non-porous composite material manufactured under vacuum conditions. Your quartz watch has excellent corrosion resistance against acid and alkali in the kitchen.
- Easy Maintenance: The shiny and shiny surface is subjected to more than 30 complex polishing processes. It will not be scratched by a blade, it will not infiltrate with liquid substances, and it will not cause yellowing, discoloration and other problems. Daily cleaning should only be washed with clean water, which is simple and easy to implement.
- Non-combustible: Natural quartz crystals from graniteselection.comare typical refractory materials with melting points of more than 1300 degrees. Quartz stone made of 93% natural quartz is completely fire retardant and will not burn due to contact with high temperatures, different from any other Stone Countertops.
- Non-toxic and radiation-free: Quartz stone has a smooth surface and is flat and free from scratches and retention. The dense, non-porous material structure means that bacteria have no place to hide and can be in direct contact with food. It is healthy, non-toxic, and radiation-free.
- Rich colors: By careful preparation of toner, various rich colors can be prepared.